Friday, May 4, 2012

Things that are cute at 3 years old... Not 30!

Before I put Parker down for a nap today, I let him eat a banana in his bed. As I laid there watching him chow down I couldn't help but think how sweet and cute it was. The way he took such big bites and how he would have to pucker to try and keep his mouth closed as he noisily chomped it down! I chuckled to myself because if I had been laying that close to Shaun (or any other grown person) while they ate a banana, I would have been completely grossed out! It got me thinking of all the things that little kids do that are considered cute but, disgusting or weird if an adult were to do it! Here's what I came up with...

Eating a banana!

Picking their nose!
Yes, I think it's cute!

Running around in underwear that is a little baggy!

Thinking your brother's underwear is super cool and then trading for the day!

When coming out of the bathroom they announce, "I went poop a yat! A whole yat! A big yat!!"

Tooting!

Thanking God for themselves when they pray at night!

Having a serious fight over who gets to be Darth Vader Higgins!

Getting mad at the smallest thing and then yelling "Oh! My! Word!"

Slurping their milk!


Bedtime silliness!

No comments: