Sunday, September 18, 2011

22 and 1

Happy one month to my Blake Tyler AND happy 22 months to my Parker James!!! They share the 18th which makes it super easy for daddy to remember!


Blake Tyler you are...

...filling out and becoming quite chunky!

...wearing three months clothes. 

...loving the swing!

...frustrating between 8pm and 10pm. Your big brothers are now in bed so this is typically MY time. BUT you have turned it into your crying time.  

...most happy when you are eating or talking with daddy!

...a great cuddle bug!

...hating the pacifier. You act as if we're trying to gag you!

...getting so strong and holding your head so high!

...quite the sleeper... but only during the day! You'll sleep through any loud chaos but silence is not your friend! 

...so alert and aware of everything around you! Seriously, are you really only one month!?

...A RED HEAD!!!
Well, maybe a little bit of everything. Some days you are blond and other days you are brunette. 

...our little rockstar! 



Look at these eyes! They're HUGE!!!


Parker James you are...

...H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S!

...getting so tall and losing some of your chunky monkey rolls!

...talking more and more everyday. You're favorite phrase right now is, "I'LL do it!"

...not interested in being yourself. You only want to be Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon! I have to call you Hiccup if I want you to do something!

...my favorite nap buddy! You cuddle in so close and then rub my face with your blanket to put me to sleep. works every time!!!

...always trying to steel the show! Compared to your brothers, I think you get the most attention when we're out!

...a counting machine. "Nine, nine, nine, nine..." Who needs one, two, three!

...a little athlete. You insist on hitting the baseball out of the air and not off the tee.

...a tease. You call your brother over so you can give him something. Then right before he takes it you pull it back and laugh. Not funny my child!

...a dare devil!

...so in to Star Wars! Especially Star Wars gummies. You ask for them by humming the theme song!

...my middle child!!! 


Look at these eyes! Yes they are open!

No comments: