Wednesday, March 16, 2011

AZ

So, I was just getting ready to reveal the babies name when I realized that I haven't posted about our Arizona trip we took a few weeks ago. It's been saved in my draft and I guess I just never got around to finishing it. I know you're probably not dying to know the name we have chosen for baby #3 so I figured I would go a head and tell you about Az first! ;)

On Valentines the boys and I flew to the Valley of the Sun for nine days. Shaun, like always, stayed home to work and complete house projects. It was amazing to come home and see that the last of the wall paper had come down and we were carpet free in ALL bathrooms! Of course the master bathroom was the last nightmare and it is now beautiful! Shaun de-wall papered, painted, ripped out carpet, tiled (a diagonal lay),  AND put in new lighting! AMAZING this guy is!!!

All while the boys and I relaxed, played, visiting with family and friends, and partied! Ahhh!

At my sister's baby shower!


My dad and the boys right before they had some juicy blood oranges.

Isaac and the closest thing he'll have to a dog for a while!


Parker enjoying life as usual!
While I enjoyed getting ready ALL BY MYSELF... My mom had to put her make up on with two little helpers!

I texted my dad 13 days before we came and said that the boys sure would love a swing set in your back yard.... And... Wallaa! My dad built the boys a swing set!

G.G. Mom with her 15th and 17th great grandchild! Can you tell Isaac was very happy about getting his picture taken!? Sorry G.G. Mom!

Ok, baby name in NEXT post!!!

1 comment:

travis and hayley said...

well, i loved reading about arizona...but i AM really excited to find out what name you have picked! :) i will be checking back tomorrow ;)