Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Today's Stats

Today Parker had his 6 month check up... Yes, even though he's 7 months and 4 days old! I'm always a month late on shots. I'll push them back as far as I can! No surprises today... Parker is a healthy, growing boy that is still at the top of the charts.

Height: 29 1/2 inches
Weight: 22lbs 15.2 oz. (smaller than I was expecting)
Head: 18 1/2 inches (it didn't get any bigger from his last appt. Yay!!!)

Here are a few pictures of him in the crawling position. He still prefers to scoot and roll everywhere so I don't think crawling will happen til the end of the month or even into July. I'm not as anxious this time around though. I'm enjoying the "let's just sit and play" stage!   


"This is easy mom, I just don't want to do it!"

"Can I just get down and roll to you?"

"Hey, this isn't so bad when big brother joins in!"

 
Isaac wanting to be in every picture possible!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sue said...

Your boys are so cute! I love reading about the happenings in your family.

Leslie said...

Jameson cold get into the all fours position at 5mos, but didn't crawl fro another tow months after that!