Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Huntington Beach

When my parents were here last week we took a trip to the beach. We met my brother halfway at Huntington. It was a perfect overcast day.
Isaac and daddy

Mummu and Iso with their favorite (only) grandkids

Parker's collage. With a runny nose and a fever, he slept most of the time we were there. I think the fresh air was good for him.

Isaac's collage. Isaac was a ball of energy the entire time. He met a little boy from Vegas that was one month older than him. They played with the beach ball, sand toys, and Buzz Lightyear!

How high can Isaac go? Sometimes, too high for mommy!


Posted by Picasa

I got a flip video for my birthday/left over Christmas money from my parents. Still learning how to use it... This is the only video that I could get to download to my blog. The one I really wanted to put on was taking FOREVER!

No comments: