Sunday, February 8, 2009

Erica needs...

Elaine had this very funny post today. Since Isaac is sleeping and Shaun is watching the AMA Super Cross something, I thought I would play along. So, here's what you do: Google search, your name, with "needs" on the end (ie: I would type "Erica needs"). Then you write a blog post, listing the first 10 results, and your own comment to each. Here is my top ten:


1. Erica needs to be in a much better place.
I love my sweet little home but I would take Hawaii any day!


2. Erica needs a boyfriend.
Ummm... The whole Michael Scofield, Prison Break, thing was just an innocent crush...


3. Erica needs to be able to feel proud of Todd and the work he's done.
We'll pretend that Todd is my dentist... My teeth are sparkling clean!


4. Erica needs to meet her husband's needs without ignoring her own.
I assure you that getting a boyfriend is NOT one of my needs!


5. Erica needs to travel to England to recover gold owed her family and restore the family's good name.
Mom? Dad? Is there something you're not telling me? I thought our family was in Finland?


6. Erica needs a girl.
I would love to have a girl... Someday!


7. Erica needs a story that doesn’t involve her screaming or threatening people.
Oh no! I hope I'm not that bad!?


8. Erica needs fire and passion in her life.
No fire because Shaun would just put it out (get it?) Maybe a little passion would be nice... Valentines is next week!


9. Erica needs a reality check.
We're spending Valentines at Sea World with my family! It's just another day!


10. Erica needs answers.
I'm wondering why I even bother to vacuum and dust when I know that in five minutes gold fish crumbs will be on the floor and wet finger prints will be on the table?


I had to add a picture of Isaac 'cause I'm sure my mom would be mad if she got on the computer to check my blog and soon realized that it had nothing to do with Isaac! So, here's a random picture for you mom... Your cutie pie playing peek-a-boo!

1 comment:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

This was so cute. I am so with you on the Prison Break, I want it to return now...

You little guy is as cute as ever.