Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day

Shaun worked the three days leading up to Mother's Day. He left early Thursday morning to make it to the "box" for a 5am workout and then we didn't see him again till Sunday morning around 9am! My one request for Mother's Day was a clean house. Sooooo... That meant I got to do it! Took three days and there was lots of re-cleaning but, it got done (well, other than unloading the dishwasher but, I had to leave something for Shaun to do with the boys). I put on a movie for the boys so I could get ready for church. During that time Shaun got home and when I came downstairs I was greeted with...

...cards...

...flowers...

...and presents!
 
They made the morning very special for me! In the pretty wrapping were crossfit shoes and our boxes tank top. I also ordered myself an Origami Owl locket last week! Yes, I'm spoiled! After church we went to lunch and then headed home to relax. Blake napped and the rest of us watched a movie. The boys wanted to throw all the cushions and pillows on the floor and this, of course, lead to more cleaning that I missed. So, I put the boys to work...

Isaac vacuumed one couch and found lots of treasures...

...and Parker did the other!

Then all was peaceful!
 
Thanks for my special day boys!

No comments: