Saturday, May 3, 2014

February, March, April...

Just so that you will forgive me for not blogging in... well... ummmm... FOREVER... I'm starting off with a real winner... The boys doing their cross eyed look! Are you still mad at me or are you laughing too hard!?
 
~~~~~~~
 
I sat down to blog last month and as I placed my fingers on the keyboard to type, I couldn't remember the name of my blog. Every homeschool user name and password flashed in my head as well as my email address. Not to mention my most recently used site, MY web page! :) However, "Higginstrio" was not on the brain. By the time I remembered it, I was over it. I knew there would be way too much to catch up on and was already overwhelmed just thinking about it!
 
But, I hear there have been some requests (Uncle Manny) that I get back into it! Some of our school year adventures are coming to an end (how is that possible?) so I'm hoping it will free up some time!
 
Sooooo, here's to preserving some of our memories from the first half of 2014!
 
Valentine's/Present's Day weekend we headed to JawBone with the family! The cousins love each other and played in the dirt the entire time!
 
More from JawBone!
 
The following weekend I was in San Diego on a Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) retreat. BSF has been in my life since Isaac was 10 months. No words can describe how much it means to me. This year I became a leader and I now have the support of 40+ women each week encouraging me and walking through life with me. I then in return get to encourage my small group of 15 women! The children's program is absolutely amazing! Isaac graduates from the day program this week and I get choked up just thinking about it! BSF is an international Bible study that focuses on one book of the Bible each year. Look 'em up on line and find a group near you!!!!!!

My third weekend in a row out of town took us to Glamis! The only way this was possible is because it was pouring back home, which cancelled baseball and we were free to go. It only sprinkled in the desert. The boys love being dropped off at the top of a dune! They wander forever!

This was our last trip with the rhino. We have traded it in for a sand rail... Next season's trips will be a lot faster and way more comfortable for the three boys in the back seat! Stay tuned... ;)
 
Aaaaaaaand Glamis carries over into writing assignments!

Parker and Isaac w/ their game balls!
Baseball season... Oh baseball season! Six days a week from the middle of February all the way until play offs weekend, which is still yet to come... This is Parker's first year playing and he LOVES it just as much as Isaac! However, I think Blake is the most serious about the sport! I typically lose him during the games and find him in the dugout with the team. You know, trying on helmets and choosing which bat he's going to hit with. Thankful he can't play for two more years though... Life will be really crazy then!
 
I mentioned "my" web page... Check out www.canigetahoothoot.origamiowl.com
This is MY new girlie adventure! I've been working non stop since I quit teaching but, I'm finally getting paid again!!! I now don't have to use "Shaun's money" to buy him presents nor do I have to feel bad for little, random impulse buys. I'm loving helping men pick out personal jewelry for their ladies and having Girl's Night Out jewelry bars! This custom jewelry is my new version of scrapbooking and I love it!
 
See, even as I sit here and blog I'm enjoying my owl coffee. AND the only reason I have down time to blog is because I have two pink eyes. Otherwise I would be at baseball snack bar duty! Ok, moving on...
 

Isaac's school had a field trip to LEGOLAND and, of course, we went. The big boys had a blast but, poor Blake was sick and had a bad fever. It wasn't until we left the park that evening that we were able to get him some medicine. Oh how we felt so bad for him!
 
 
We spent spring break in Arizona! Sadly, Blake and Isaac, my nephews and sister, and Julie's two boys got pink eye! It spreads fast and it is wicked! Crazy that my mom and I have it now (a whole month later)!

Ummmm..... Can we get some sweet little girls in this mix, please!?


While we were there Isaac lost his first tooth. It was loose for three months and it finally fell out, literally just fell out by his tongue touching it. He lost his second tooth last week (which was only loose a third of the time) but, that's a whole separate blog!
 
Introducing our newest family, Crossfit Evermore!
Sore is the new me! However, it has been way too long since I've been physically active (besides chasing the boys around) and I love feeling the affects daily! We are slowly starting to eat better and seeing the results of our hard work is worth it! The boys love going to the box (aka: the gym) and playing with friends and cheering us on!

Easter Saturday at Ammah and Papa's house! I'm thankful that Ammah gave the boys an Easter... I have been so far off my game lately! Egg hunts, Easter baskets, lots of food and candy, and a water gun fight! Oh, and you can't forget about Bessy the Cow? ;)
 

On Easter Sunday we headed to the station after church. But first, can I just quickly add that I had all three boys in the service with me that morning and we didn't get kicked out!?!

It was so hot that day so I didn't put candy in the eggs for the hunt. I just told the boys to find as many as they can and we would get the goodies after. Isaac and Parker are so competitive so empty eggs are still worth it! However, Blake picked up one, shook it, and then looked at me in disgust! He threw it on the ground and ran to another one. After shaking it and finding the same horrible, empty results, he threw it down and asked, "Where's the chocolate?" From then on and could care less.
 
Last week my parents were in town to see my brother's tennis team play in a tournament in San Diego. They came back to our house for the weekend and watched the boys so I could have a girl's night (Shaun had to work)!
 
~~~~~~~
 
Am I done yet?!? This is taking me forever! Here's some randomness to leave you with...
 
Blake at ANOTHER baseball practice...
 
Big boy hair cut that caused the biggest meltdown that I have ever seen!!!! 
(I think I really like this shirt on him!)

And if I was in instagram I would label this #latergram
This was back in January but I just need it recorded. Isaac loved his first ever, upside down rollercoaster!
 
Because you can never be too prepared!

We love the sand!
 
And the newest adventure... Still a work in progress. We haven't had the time to officially start but, we're hoping for next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that tightpussy looks perfect for anal i would make him feel sooooooooooooooooooooo good hispussy is mine for life