Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Day Before I Became Complete

Two years ago, tonight, I put my two boys to bed and then wobbled to the car. I knew that the morning would bring a whole new love for me! My heart would again be given to someone else and I would fall madly, deeply in love with another precious boy! The little life inside me, that had me going crazy just trying to imagine what he would look like, would soon make his grand entrance... 
 
Blake was born perfect in everyway! He was gorgeous and I fell harder than I thought. He was only seconds old and already had the title of a thief! This little 8 lbs 10 oz creature, along with his daddy and two big brothers, held the key to my heart! The trap was set and I was caught in an unexplainable love. 




Even big brothers were taken by him!
 
 
Our Rockstar


 
No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart sounds like from the inside!
 
 
Thank you God for blessing me with three little boys and a daddy that loves them just as much as I do!

No comments: