Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Blakesters is TWO!!!

Please, no!!! Don't let him grow up!
 
There are many things that Blake's loves. However, when choosing a theme for his 2nd birthday, Mickey seemed the easiest to decorate and is loved by all little ones. Disney has patented most of the Mickey things I liked, which means I would have to buy them at full price. So, thanks to Pinterest, I was able to copy and recreate for a fraction of the price!
 
Blake doesn't have his two year check up till early September so I can't give any stats. But, I can tell you what some of his favorite words/sentences are:
 
When I tell him to call for daddy he says, "No, Shaun. SSHHHAAUUUUNNNN"
 
Telling you, "I'll be right back. I go that way."
 
"No, Blake do it!" Comes out of his mouth ever two seconds.
 
"You are my bubby (buddy)!"
 
"I wuv wo, mommy"
 
"No, I want that!"
 
"Mommy, watch... Watch. Watch. Watch, mommy. Mommy, watch"
 
"I watch dirt bikes. Beke (Blake) watch motorcycles! Mommy, I watch bikes" All in one breathe, over and over and over again until I turn motor cross on! He is his father's son!
 
The morning after his party I asked him what he wanted for breakfast and he told me, "chocolate!"
 
He can repeat, or at least tries to repeat, everything you say. I can understand him but, I usually have to interpret for others.
 
Blake loves animals (zebra, giraffe, camel, puppy dog, kitty cat, hippo, rhino, and jaguar are some of his favorites to say).
 
He would be content reading, wrestling, playing catch, watching dirt bikes and tractors, and rolling in the dirt all day long!   
 

 
The Higgins brothers!

Blake may or may not have me wrapped around his finger...
I don't even think I could begin to guess how many times a day I kiss his yummy little body!

Daddy and his boy!

My family with Blakesters
Thanks Mummu and Iso for, once again, being my party planning team! 
 
Uncle Aaron and the big boys did the decorating outside! Naturally there has to be a shark at a Mickey party! I would say maybe it had something to do with it being shark week. However, that was just a coincidence and we all know it had everything to do with Uncle Aaron.

Tati got Blake hats, which made for a cute brother picture!

Shaun's family with Blakesters
(you can tell this was at the end of the night because Parker couldn't wait to go without a shirt)

Sitting so nicely waiting for their Mickey Mouse cookie!

Friends that came to the party!

Happy birthday little dude!

Going, going, gone!

Two men that were forced, by their wives, to wear Mickey shirts to the party! HA!
 
 Presents!!!!
 
For those that know Blake well, know that all he wants to do is throw. He loves balls and has a very developed arm! He can even throw a spiral! I'd say he's going to be pro someday! Anyway... Uncle Aaron got him a rebounder net. AND as soon as he learns to throw the ball AT the net (and not as high as he can OVER the net), he's going to love the fact that the it comes right back to him!

some of the décor and yummy treats!
 
Oh how we love you to pieces Blake!


No comments: