Tuesday, February 19, 2013

There's a 1st for Everything


Tomorrow I will be flying to Arizona to meet my newest little nephew, Landon. However, it is going to be a bitter sweet trip because, for the first time ever, I am leaving my trio behind. I have yet to miss a day of their precious little lives so I'm feeling a bit anxious! I'm leaving them in the best care possible, daddy! However, I am hoping they all have their teeth when I return! There will be some serious guy time going on while I'm gone! I'm also missing two of Isaac's baseball games and I'm definitely sad about that. I'm his #1 fan! Blake is a mama's boy to the core right now but, I'm just hoping for the "out of sight, out of mind" stage to last a bit longer. Aaaaand for his week long cold to go away. I hate leaving sick babies! Oh, and Parker, he's still convinced that HE is the one driving me all the way to Mummu and Iso's house!

I guess this is the next step of life... Realizing my boys can survive a few days without me! Part of me wants to cry and the other part of me wants to go get a Starbucks and shop!

Here's to giving up control! Have fun boys. Take care of daddy and remind him that it's cold out and you need your jackets. And that Blake's sippy cup needs to be filled along with his snack cup. And don't forget to go potty before leaving the house. And your baseball hats are on the back of the garage door. And if the house starts to really stink then daddy should clean the cat box. Oh, and there is a brand new box of tissues in the car for Blake's nose so he doesn't need to bring them from the kitchen counter each time. And I just did six loads of laundry so everything is put away exactly where it belongs, which means every sock has a partner!

Ok, maybe I'm not quite ready to give up all control! What can I say, my world revolves around taking care of my boys! I love them like mad! Seriously, I think I'm a little crazy!

No comments: