Monday, February 25, 2013

iphone special

 
I'm back from Arizona and apparently I ruined "guy time." My guys had a great time without me and other than Shaun forgetting Blake's shoes when they came to pick me up at the airport, everything went smooth... At least that's what they tell me. We did a lot of skyping (maybe too much). The first day Blake cried for me when he saw my face but, by day four he was smiling and hugging daddy's leg. I wasn't sure if this progress was good or bad!?
 
 
I didn't come home as rested as I had hoped but, it was so short so I had to fit everything in. I did enjoy getting ready in the morning without interruption, slowly sipping down my favorite coffee, eating my dinners without waiting on anyone else, and holding Landon without Blake crying at me out of jealousy! Oh, and shopping with my mom without wondering who was going to baby-sit! It was hard to kiss my babies good-bye at the airport but, I'll admit, the "me time" was soooo nice!
 
 
I also got to play with Maddox a little more than usual. It's hard being an aunt when I'm so busy being a mom!  
 

These were the types of pictures I was sending home...

...And these were the types of pictures I was getting from home!

I really liked when these sweet faces showed up on my phone!

Parker at Isaac's baseball game
(from Ammah's phone)

And Blakesters at the game
(also from Ammah's phone)
 
Me, Carla, and Julie
It was an added treat that Carla and her family were in town. The three of us haven't been together in over three years! We were inseparable from birth til we all split ways for college! We used to live streets away and now we live states away. The miles between us can't separate the special bond we have though! Hard to believe that together we have seven boys and one girl!
 

No comments: