Wednesday, April 18, 2012

8 months

This little Rock Star is 8 months old today! I can't even believe it! I also can't kiss him enough, hug him enough, squeeze him enough, or tell him I'm head over heals in love with him enough! It's one of those loves that's so deep it makes you want to cry! He truly does rock my world!



Little tidbits about Blake:

He's 21.6 pounds (exact same weight as his 1 yr old cousin Maddox)
He gets called a girl more than a boy! He's my pretty boy!
His brothers tend to his every need. Why learn to crawl when you can have everything brought to you!
He rolls every where!
He claps with you and waves at you!
He also claps with his feet!
He has two top teeth and two bottom teeth!
I've learned the hard way that he bites really hard with those four teeth!
He grinds those four teeth together like crazy! Gives us the willies!
He can sit for 45 minutes or more and be completely content!
He wears 18 month clothes!
Unless he's really tired, he will smile and laugh at anyone. Mr. Social!
He doesn't like five hour car rides!
He has the deepest belly laugh!
Because his eyes are so blue they water every time he's out in the sun!
He already has a farmers tan (you can see it on his arms in the bath picture)! Good to know he tans!
He loves to talk, squeal, and make all kinds of sounds! Especially da da! No ma ma yet!
He'll eat anything we give him!
He still has some red to his hair! Yippy!


And last, but not least.......


Blake has the biggest booty out of all my boys!

Happy 8 months my favorite third born!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to lick it good

Anonymous said...

me too thencum in him

Anonymous said...

love them buns