Thursday, March 8, 2012

Potty Training

Warning: This blog uses the words "pee" and "poop" a LOT! It's potty training... There is no way to make it proper... It is what it is! And it's not all that exciting. It's more for my records!

Parker has been ready to potty train for weeks now. He's shown all the signs that he's ready. It's his parents that haven't been ready. It's not easy setting aside life for a week to stay home and sit in the bathroom. I knew Shaun had to be here to help so Monday morning, when he got off, we started! Parker was thrilled to wear big boy underwear and be just like Isaac. He sat on the potty for a while but didn't go. We figured we would try again in a little. Parker is really good at playing on his own so when he disappears for a while, we don't think anything of it. Well, we quickly figured out that that isn't a good thing when you're child is used to going in their diaper. We heard the cries coming from his room and he was beyond upset about peeing in his Incredible underwear! He was upset enough that he told us the next time he had to go. Within about two hours he went pee twice and poop once in the potty! Isaac potty trained in a day so Shaun and I were thrilled thinking that Parker was going to be just as easy. Well, by the end of the day the novelty wore off and he peed in his undies again (Shaun was out with Isaac and I was nursing Blake). Other than the two accidents, he did really well. That night we put him in night time undies (aka: pull ups) and he woke up dry.
 
 
Day two and three kinda run together. There were definitely more hits than misses but, he did poop in the pull up on day two. After a successful poop in the potty on day three, he got to go with daddy to Home Depot! His first outing in big boy undies.
 
 
Day four, today, not so good! Potty training was not his idea anymore so he put up a fight! Shaun was gone this morning doing work stuff in LA and I had four friends and their kids come over. If I had to be stuck in the house, then we might as well make a party out of it! Well, I think it was too much for Parker to handle. He was so busy guarding his toys that there was no way he was going to go sit on the potty. This meant that I heard, "oh no" and had a wet mess to clean up. He was quite the little punk to his friends and a bully to the girls! I guess trying to hold it in makes you a little grumpy! I was trying to entertain while keep a close eye on him so I was exhausted! But, I realize I am partly to blame. I didn't have time to focus on him 'cause I decided to have people over. He peed in the potty the rest of the day however, we could not get him to poop. Judging by the smell of his toots... he needed to go! Shaun and I tag teamed and sat with him in the bathroom forever... several times! I'm sad to say that he went to bed without going poop! Parker doesn't miss a day without going so I'm a little upset. I don't want him to have a mad tummy!
 
 
Isaac has been more than happy to help too! However, Parker hasn't wanted him around. He loves to talk about being big like Isaac and doing big boy things like him but, I think Isaac just overwhelms him and is too much of a distraction. Parker seems to have the most success when he's left all by himself. Funny, why won't he leave me alone when I go!?
 
 
I'm hoping today was just a bump in the road and that tomorrow will be better!

The "lets get excited about the big boy potty" talk!

Taking off the diaper for the last time!

Admiring the undies but, not about to take off the Star Wars shirt!


Day one (the smile wasn't this big today on day four)


28 weeks pregnant
A new pair of undies and a different Star Wars shirt!

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

If this was the first time he has ever showed interest I wouldn't get too excited :( He will probably go back and forth for a while...but for your sake I hope not! Just don't push it or rush it if he gets mad or upset about it. Every kid is different and he'll come around. He won't go to school wetting his pants...hopefully! ;) He sure is cute and grown up in his big boy underwear.

Ruth

krista said...

Your last photo caption made me LOL. SO cute...I hope that it all sinks in quickly and without too many more accidents. I hate potty training!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm lil boyz

Anonymous said...

potty training mine and teaching him to suck c--k properly, he is doing pretty good but can't swallow it all yet, my daughter was about 5 before she could swallow all of it

Unknown said...

Tell me more

Unknown said...

What else..would u do ?

Anonymous said...

Sexy little boy very beautiful undies id sure love to put him on his stomach open his legs and lick the crotch out of his little undies as he squirms ill grab him and hold him untill im done licking his underwear then imma pull his undies down and put them in my pocket to keep then imma bend him over the nearest object i can find then push his head down and shove my cock inch by inch straight up his butthole ill instantly start pounding his little guts like a sledgehammer he will run out of breath from screaming so much ill then cover his mouth and cum hard in his butthole emptying my balls inside of him

Anonymous said...

If anyone wants to chat about little boy wearing underwear message my wicker



Kidlover94

Anonymous said...

Love to see his little willy

Anonymous said...

forget seeing it I want to suck it I love sucking little boys and lickingpussy kid is best

Anonymous said...

yeah me too

Anonymous said...

you know u want to watch just admit it

Anonymous said...

I have had sex with a few little girls that I will pound that little boy’s butthole and I will have my hands playing with his penis and I will bend him over on my bed and then I will start taking his clothes off even his diaper

Anonymous said...

Lil boys/girls link here:https://bbsteen.nl/invite/i=70878

Anonymous said...

i agree with anonymous little girls are great for sex but his pussywearing a diaper would be a greatfuck, and sucking youngcock is hot

Anonymous said...

love that link i love seeing a toddler suckingcock and getting bumfucked

Anonymous said...

DISGUSTING FUCKING PIG!

Anonymous said...

#kids/link https://buyahs.ws/invite/i=998

Anonymous said...

https://ppkvhat.rs/invite/i=122428

Anonymous said...

https://hishia.in?i=d9b7ad65

Anonymous said...

https://hishia.in?i=d9b7ad65

Anonymous said...

https://koorasep.de/invite/i=8925

Anonymous said...

T.me/Mikewild1 if you want to trade naked kid videos or photos

Anonymous said...

https://loyaltyfu16.de/invite/i=20090 Teens Leak

Unknown said...

https://femtt6ae.cc/invite/i=80891

Anonymous said...

https://xcu79aef.cc/invite/i=2164

Anonymous said...

https://ntyxak35s.cc/invite/i=26108

Anonymous said...

https://xxch82afe.cc/invite/i=295