Monday, February 20, 2012

Visit from Cousin Maddox

My mom, sister, and nephew came out to visit last week. During their time here we, of course, took a trip to Disneyland (I think the last time my mom was at Disneyland was 1989)! It was cold and rainy AND there were still a lot of people... Maybe it had something to do with the fact that the next day was Valentines. Love birds started celebrating early!

Some of the highlights:
Mummy lived dangerously and ventured on the roller coaster in ToonTown AND Indiana Jones
Blake had a major blow out
Shaun and I almost got to go on a ride all by ourselves!
Maddox just wanted to crawl on the dirty ground
Isaac was chosen for Jedi training again
Isaac cried and wouldn't go on It's a Small World
Maddox and Blake fell asleep on It's a Small World
Parker loved It's a small World
I was left by myself with Isaac, sleeping Maddox, and nursing Blake. Of course Isaac had to go potty! 

It was a great day and a great visit! The boys were very sad when we dropped them off at the airport!


They're all looking!?! Wow!

Mummu with her grandsons!

Isaac introducing Mummu to the Buzz Lightyear ride!

Oh how our boys love this place!

Maddox (10 months) and Blake (6 months).
Yes, Blake's tummy is way bigger than Maddox's tummy! BUT, Maddox is sitting just enough behind Blake that it makes Blake look huge. He may be big but, Maddox does have a bigger head then him!

So fun!

We got their attention but the entertainment needed to move down and be behind the camera! Isaac has it figured out though!

My nephew! I still don't know what I want him to call me! Any ideas?

I love brother pictures! Blake's eyes have to hurt with how big he opens them! Jeez kid!

1 comment:

Witness My Fitness said...

Hey Erica! Thanks for the comment on the blog. I don't think I would be that diligent about loosing weight if it came off with nursing. For me, it just doesn't. I have to work at it, so enjoy the natural weight loss while you can! :) By the way, you look great! And, I LOVE Blake's blue eyes! Precious posts of your family!