Thursday, February 23, 2012

Half a Year (continued)

You MUST click on this collage so you can blow it up and truly see how beautiful my son is! He's so pretty... Absolutely gorgeous!!!!! I am using these "girlie" words now because I know in three years he will only want to be called handsome!

This little stud muffin had a doctor's appointment yesterday and if you compare him to his daddy, mommy, and big brothers at his age, he's on the "small" side. All my boys have been simlair in weight, until now...


Here's Isaac at six months! Look at the rolls in his arms!
While I'm not exactly sure what he was at this age I do know that he was 24 lbs at 7 months. He started crawling at 7 months and up until that point he gained about 2 lbs every month. So, he was roughly 22-23 lbs at six months! 

Here's Parker at six months! Look at his rolls EVERYWHERE!
Again, I only know what Parker was at 7 months but, he gained weight at the same speed as Isaac... Two lbs every month. At 7 months he was 23 lbs.

And for a little extra... I was 25 lbs at six months and Shaun was 30 lbs by a year! Isaac and Parker were only 26 lbs at a year!


Now back to Blake! This tiny guy only weighs 20.3 lbs! ;)
He's also 27 1/4 inches!

Oh the joys of keeping records and comparing childhood stats!

1 comment:

Keri Sheckler said...

He is just adorable, Erica. And I, too, love comparing the stats. It shows me how amazing God is in creating family members the same but different.