Friday, April 1, 2011

Name Change

Soooo, Shaun and I have been thinking long and hard about baby #3's name. I know we already announced "Blake Tyler" to the WORLD and have been calling him that for a few weeks now, which makes this a gazillion times harder and a little embarrassing... BUT, we've changed it! We love the name Cooper and feel it's more rock star-ish. Reminds us of Alice Cooper. So, Cooper it is... Still working on a middle name to go with it! Hope you don't think we're too crazy in the head...





April fools!
Don't worry... It's not ironed on!


Working on Blake's wardrobe!

Rock stars come in all shades for blue!
Canvas wall art (that I don't yet have) for his room! I need to baby register at Bed, Bath, & Beyond! :)

I think this decorating thing is more fun the third time around!


2 comments:

Greg said...

I knew it was April Fools as soon as I read it! In fact, I went to your blog expecting an April Fools! ;-)

Marcella said...

You are terrible! You get me almost every time!