Sunday, April 3, 2011

21 weeks & 2 days

I figured since I was over half way in my pregnancy it was time to post a real belly picture. This is actually the first one I've posed for. When I was pregnant with Isaac I took my first picture at 13 weeks. When I was pregnant with Parker I took my first picture at 17 weeks. I guess I have the "been there, done that, stretched out that shirt" attitude. Or maybe this is the first time I've had a chance to make myself look presentable for a picture. More kids = less time for hair and make up!  I'm sure my neighbors think I only own sweatpants and that Shaun and I not only share a closet but the clothes in it too! His shirts are just so comfy right now! I also get very critical of myself in pictures. Like this one... I should have bent my knee 'cause it looks like I'm going to topple over. :) Oh well, enjoy 'cause it it may be the last one for a while!
And here is a collage of a "real" photo shoot. Not one picture is good (well, maybe the single of Isaac). The background is not ideal, Parker is either looking away or crying, Isaac is being his typical silly self and can't hold still, and me... Well, let's just say I was yelling at Shaun most of the time 'cause I had no idea why he was taking the pictures he did. I finally just "went with the flow" like Shaun ordered me to in the last two bottom pictures.


A note from Parker:
  tyugdkjiyertijurewaqetuysxcvbnbgvfcdxszxcvb ?lytrewqwerthjc32r4dffrfqkl./l,kjhygtrfghj.,kjhgfmmgbnm,.mr efgvbhvfcdfgbnmdvb  bgfdsdfvbn saqsdfvgbny..,jhgtfrhyjkl.kjhgtfrdeswedfhjkliuytrewertyhjkl;lkuytASCV BVFDWQASXC CCCXXXVrewerthyjl;/
Translated: "Have a great week!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you look fantastic Erica!

Ruth :)

Adriana said...

You are one sexy pregnant mama! You look gorgeous!

Paige Hinrichs said...

Wow! You look incredibly beautiful.