Friday, September 24, 2010

Route 66

Last Saturday the boys and I headed to the Route 66 car show/event. It was hot and loud! Shaun and Isaac loved every second of it, while Parker and I just enjoyed being all together. I had no idea what the names of the cars where so I would just point out the ones that I thought were pretty. They had vendors gallor and street after street was lined with cars and trucks.

Picture with a pink car just for mommy!

Isaac and a red car...

Another red car! Nap time... Parker was done!


Isaac enjoying some yummy chicken strips


Parker trying to get to Isaac's chicken strips without having to put too much of his body on the grass!


We parked at the fire station where Shaun's friend works. His kids (triplets) came to join in on the fun!
Parker loving the attention from Taylor and Abbey


Isaac and Gavin
Sadly, this WAS the best picture we could get of Isaac.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: