Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Looking back...

 
I was cleaning out and packing when I came across these pictures. Four years ago today, Shaun and I moved into our first home... What an exciting time it was! A lot has changed since then (like, I'm not blonde anymore... Sniff, sniff, wipe a tear). Oh how this front porch has been transformed. It now has a swing, a little swimming pool, a basketball hoop, a cozy coupe, three (or is it four) tricycles, a push car, and a plasma car! Yes, it looks like a daycare! :)


Getting our key and welcome home basket!!!!!!


Our first family picture in our new house with our baby Cloi. We've added three boys to the mix... Weezer, Isaac, and Parker! May Nemo x 4 and Dory (yes, we lost her) rest in peace!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ammah x 6 said...

Awww....when did Dory pass? Was Isaac so sad? I would have sent a sympathy card! A moment of silence for Dory.....