Saturday, July 31, 2010

Last Celebrations

The big move begins tomorrow so my parents arrived yesterday to help. We had a small "party" to celebrate my dad's 60th birthday (July 23rd). I can't believe he's SOOOOO old! ;) Maybe I should be nice... We're giving him a lot of work to do this week! Happy (late) birthday, Iso! 

Iso and Mummu's first picture EVER with both boys!

Tackling Iso!

My dad saved Isaac's birthday message from last year. It was so cute to hear him say, "Happy bir-day, Iso!" in his 20 month old baby voice!

Parker enjoying the show!

 
On another note... We're finishing up with some last minute packing. I'm done with DVD cases so, while Isaac was napping, Parker helped me take them all out and put them in two cases. Amazing how much more room we have in the entertainment center now! 


Here's a picture of Isaac taking that nap. Because his closet is empty, this is where we have been finding him...


He's out! I don't see how this is comfortable!?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: