Friday, July 30, 2010

Another beach trip...


On Saturday we took another beach trip... I am loving our California summer!!! This time we met up with Arizona neighbors, the Fullertons. They were in Oceanside for a week of beach, cool weather, and relaxation. Kyle (8th grade) and Ryan (4th grade) were the ringbearers in our wedding. It's hard to believe they were only three and six years old then. Actually, it's harder to believe that I used to baby-sit Kyle when he was Parker's age! I know I'm still young but that makes me feel really old! It was a great visit and I'm glad we were able to see them!

Parker all ready to go!


Kyle, Ryan, Isaac, and Parker


 
Burying Ryan in the sand. Yeah, he's not very deep... It was a little shovel.


No idea what he's doing... We stopped asking a long time ago!


So handsome!


Again, not sure what to think of this picture!?!
Parker had a rough day. He's been a little sick... Fever, runny nose, and a cough. Tooth five and six will be making an appearance any day now! 

When we got home, Parker was thrilled to sit on the couch and watch a tv show with Isaac!


What's a Higgins' blog without a collage? These were just cute pictures that I thought needed to be shared! Isaac so badly wants to carry Parker. Nope, not happening anytime soon!

No comments: