Saturday, June 6, 2009

Family Outing

Shaun got me this really great camera for my birthday, but because I haven't watched the two DVDs and read the huge manual that came with it, I don't know how to download the pictures to my computer yet! Actually, I did it once, but it must have been luck! We have taken some super cute that I can't wait to show you too! I love that Shaun has become quite the photographer!!!

In the meantime, here are some photos of our paddle boat adventure from last week. I must say that our California weather has been absolutely perfecto!



We have a lake across the street and we can rent boats... FOR FREE!!!!

Isaac loves being with mommy and daddy!



I just want to eat him up! I should have known that my child would be the cutest one in the world!


The reason we went in a lot of circles...


This is a picture of the community center and pool area. We're in the lake that the helicopters were getting the water from, for the fire of course (a few posts back).

Posted by Picasa

No comments: