Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm Thankful for Isaac - which means laughter!

Peek a boo has been the big game in our house this week. Isaac will put anything over his head and then hold perfectly still while letting out little "I'm so sneaky they'll never find me" giggles. When he thinks we've missed him long enough, he yanks whatever is on his head off and lets out a huge "I'm right here" scream! This is the latest item that he walks around with on his head... Some furry cat bed thing that has a tail! Shaun and I were laughing so hard. It was the kind of laughter that comes straight from the belly and then gets lost somewhere because nothing comes out!!! He won't wear hats but he has no problem wearing stuffed animals, blankets, or furry cat beds!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

He is just too cute...

The Hofschroer's said...

the last picture is my favorite with that HUGE smile!