Friday, June 20, 2008

The Apple of My Eye!

I wanted to have the perfect grand event for my first entry... A new home, an amazing vacation, something outrages to announce. Yet, I realized that's not everyday life and what I will be "blogging" about the most are the simple pleasures in life! Today was like many others. Shaun went to work and I woke to Isaac's squeals in the monitor. I changed his diaper, fed him, and then he crawled all over me 'til his morning nap. I did laundry and dishes until he woke up, we ran some errands, and hurried home for his afternoon nap. Simple... Yet, no matter what's going on, I'm in awe every time I look at my little guy. He's so precious. Yes, a little crazy like his daddy, but a true miracle! I guess in a way he's my grand event that I get to enjoy everyday!

5 comments:

BluRayn said...

Awwww....he's so cute!!! And he's getting so big! Very cool about getting a blog started! I know how it is to have the best of intentions with posting often but sometimes, once in awhile is the best you can do. I've got http://blurayn.blogspot.com but lately have only been blogging on the baby site (http://blurayn.aboutmybaby.com) and then I even have another one that I'm supposed to keep up and running for family stuff...but it's just too hard!!! LOL

So congrats on starting a blog, definitely a very cool way to keep in touch!!! I'm bookmarking this page!

Nicole Leonard said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I love it when you email updates about Isaac - now I'll be able to visit your blog whenever I want! :)

I'll add you to my blog roll. My blog is at http://3leonards.blogspot.com.

xoxox
Nicole

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I will add you to my blog roll. It is kind of fun, I hope you enjoy it. By the way, great family photos.

Take Care,

Elaine

The Hofschroer's said...

man! I love his little smile!
Don't forget to add our page to your list!

Kevin and Keri Sheckler said...

So glad you found us. Your little guys is so cute. He is a perfect combo of you guys. I can see daddy and mommy in him.
We will look forward to visiting your blog and hope you continue to visit our blog.