Saturday, June 28, 2008

Fire Season

It's only the beginning of fire season and I already hate it! Isaac and I haven't seen much of Shaun lately. A few weeks ago he was sent to Chico (Northern Cali) on a strike team. Since then, his department has sent out other teams so Shaun has been working overtime at the stations to cover their shifts. Right now he's working a 96 (hours). He left Thursday morning (our anniversary) and won't be back 'til Monday morning! Today Isaac was really missing his daddy so we decided to go and visit him! Isaac is always fascinated by the big trucks! Shaun works so hard and is dedicated and passionate about what he does. Sometimes I struggle when he's gone and I even feel like a single mom, but he's doing what he loves and for that I'm so proud of him!!!

No comments: