Wednesday, December 28, 2016

These two...

I could watch these two forever. Malaya thinks Blake is the best stuffed animal to tackle and Blake loves the attention! Finally, a sibling that doesn't tell him to go away. It's pure chaos in the bathtub. Malaya usually ends the time with red spots all over her forehead from hitting the sides of the tub. She's crazy in the water. Her true dare-devil side comes out because Blake is cheering her on. She dunks her head, stands up, and tries to climb the back of it. Blake laughs and she continues. I've given up trying to make them "respect the water"... Not gonna happen. Instead, I watch the insanity right before my eyes and come to the rescue when needed. Don't worry, I'm there the whole time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love to watch Blake eating her p u ss y then rub his cockon it it, watch her suck his cockwhile i video it

Anonymous said...

i want Malaya to suck mycock then watch mecum in Blakes tightpussy