Saturday, March 19, 2016

Malaya Eileen

Malaya Eileen arrived on February 9th.
 
She weighed 8lbs. 9oz and was either 20 or 21 inches
(I have received two measurements from two different sources... Lame)
 
She was absolutely perfect
 
Daddy immediately cried tears of joy
(and disbelief)
 
I was left speechless as the tears rolled down my cheeks 
 
Did God really give us a baby GIRL?
 
The desire of my heart was now fulfilled...

... with a daughter
 
She was the most amazing surprise I have ever received
 
Worth every wondering minute of my long 40 weeks and 4 days of being pregnant
 
Yes, I'd wait for her all over again...


Brothers are still in love with her

They tell her so...

Everyday

All day long
 
 
 But this is my favorite...

Daddy and his little girl

It's amazing how quickly she found her way into his heart

And she's not going anywhere

 
Before I got pregnant, God had been working on my heart. It was always my dream to have a baby girl, but I finally trusted God to give us what we needed... And if that meant another boy, then that is what I would love. However, being pregnant makes you lose your mind at times and definitely plays with your emotions. There were days I pictured having another little boy, but other days I longed for a girl.
 
One day I was reading in Isaiah and chapter 45, verse 3 brought tears to my eyes. It says,
 
"I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name."
 
I knew in my heart that this was God telling me that the hidden treasure (this baby) that was stored in a secret place (my womb) was my daughter. But, my faith was weak and my head didn't let me believe.

Well, I saved the verse and today I realize it was actually a promise given to me. Malaya is my rich  treasure that God carefully saved for now. Only He knows the deepest desires of our hearts and will fulfill them at His perfect time. When the doctor held Malaya in front of me, revealing that the life that had been growing inside of me was a girl, it was God's perfect moment fulfilled!

Malaya has brought a tenderness to our home. A sense of peace that is hard to find in a home of so many boys. She is the little bundle of joy that makes my boys talk in high pitch squeaky voices as they so sweetly tell her not to cry.

We love you more than words could ever express, baby girl!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

inklinometre deneyi

it’s very amazing. Thanks for it.

inklinometre deneyi