Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Pink and Blue Baby Shower

On January 9th, my sister and four, super-special friends had a baby shower for me! It was absolutely perfect and I felt so loved. Like to the point of being overwhelmed! You know those lovely "out of whack" preggo hormones make you cry and laugh at the same time! It took a few days, but all the gifts are now organized and ready for this baby to make its grand entrance. And I'm left with wonderful memories from the day!

My girls!
Tori, Jodi, Michelle, and Jamie

Unwrapped and ready to be organized! So much good stuff!

Some of the décor that was sprinkled around Jamie's already pretty house!

Family that was able to come! So glad my mom and sister could come from Arizona!

Fellow boy moms! Between us seven moms we have 17 boys!

Old friends. New friends. Gym friends. Church friends. Neighbor friends.

Taking a break in the new glider (from Ammah and Papa) and showing off the 36 week baby bump!

No comments: