Monday, June 1, 2015

January '15

My type A personality won't let me start blogging again in the middle of the year without mentioning the beginning of the year. I left off in December and even though it's now June 1st (GOOD date), I have to document January through May.
 
I have to fill I the gaps so here's to hoping I can blog a month per night (or every other night) this week!

The boys first trip to Universal Studios was a success! Besides the fun rides and crazy characters, it was neat to be able to go behind the scenes and see how movies are made.  
 
And when we're not out of town, you can usually find us at a park or out front playing with the neighbors! These little monkeys are always swinging from one thing to the next! 

We adventured to Dumont Dunes for the first time! Don't tell Shaun but I liked it more than Glamis! Blake and Nevaeh are always a cute sight!

Shaun "drew" lots of hearts in the sand for me with the rail! He loves me!

Blake's only speed is fast! On a bike, quad, or rail! Just go FAST! All the cousins loved riding together!

Nothing but sand!
Rides with daddy can be a little messy. Poor Isaac suffered all the affects of a crazy turn! Thankful for goggles, complete head masks, and full ear coverage! 

The Laird cousins also stopped by for a few days on their way to Disneyland.

Tracey and I (and lots of others) celebrated Miss Candice's big 3-0! So glad I have such special friends!

Aaaaaand poor Mikey I (on the left with Parker and Leo) didn't' make it. We think he was blind because we had to hand feed him since the beginning. Thankfully we were able to swap him for Mikey II (on the right with Parker and Leo). The new Mikey is thriving. He's quite aggressive and will stand on top of the food to eat so Leo can't have any! Tortoises have silly little personalities! Who knew!?
 
I am loving my one-on-one time with this little man while his big brothers are in school! Here he is getting a free Chick-Fil-a breakfast just for being so cute! Or maybe they were having a promotion! ;) Blake is so sweet and is always trying to make us laugh! Can't imagine not having this big eyed, curly haired cutie! 

No comments: