Tuesday, June 2, 2015

february '15

February
 
The shortest month of the year
 
So short I can hardly remember a single thing we did
 
Thankful for a phone that takes on the spot pictures so I can have proof I didn't spend the month in a coma
 
So, this month's post is dedicated to my faithful iphone!
 
 
We took the boys exploring and when we got just far enough out, it started to rain. They all still agreed it was, "the best hike EVER!"

Then (the day we moved in) and now!
I liked how my bathroom looked in the fiveish years we've been here, but, sadly, I can't find a picture of it! It was very Asian inspired from my trip to Malaysia so many years ago. However, I love the newest look. A lighter paint color and shower curtain, wainscoting, and new décor! Brighter and cheerier! Thanks Shaun and dad for the new look!

Shaun worked Valentines and I got to take all the boys to the dentist.
Parker is a rough and tough boy so when he was little, little he always had a fat lip. I never thought to check the teeth because I was overwhelmed by the hugeness of the lips. Well, his tooth kinda died and turned brown from all the hits. In January a nerve came alive and became very red and sensitive and needed to be dealt with. Laughing gas did the trick while the dentist preformed her magic. Hundreds of dollars later, Parker is pain free and his tooth has been filled in!  

Nichole and the kids came to town to visit. It happened to be Nichole's birthday so we threw her a "surprise" party! She was upstairs while we were downstairs being "very quiet." Six kids blowing up balloons and decorating... Not anywhere near quiet!

No comments: