Friday, June 6, 2014

My 32nd Birthday!

My boys made me feel so special this year!
 
Shaun was supposed to work but, took the day off! I'm so glad he did... We rarely get to celebrates holidays on their correct days. However, Shaun goes above and beyond in making sure that I am loved on June 1st every year!
 
Shaun got up with the boys so I could sleep in a little longer. When they heard me up and about I was quickly sent right back to bed. That's when the giggles and the kazoos started... Next thing I know, I've been served breakfast in bed and I'm wearing a tiara!
 
After church I was told to relax some more and then was sent off for a massage. Upon my arrival of coming home, my favorite dinner had be prepared for me!
 
My presents had already been given to me... Well, actually I went shopping for them a few weeks ago... So, all my boys could do was shower me with love! Oh, and pictures.......
 

 




No comments: