Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Go A's

This was our first go at winter ball and even though Isaac LOVED it, I think we've decided spring season is plenty.
 
Shaun was one of the coaches and I got to be Team Mom. Parker would sit and play on my iphone during games and if I took my eyes off Blake for two seconds I would find him in the dugout trying on the team's helmets and wishing he was up to bat next!
 
Isaac really loves baseball. He told me that he never wants to stop playing! He is quite the hitter and enjoys fielding the ball at short stop and throwing it to first for an out! It's so neat thinking back to his first year of playing (the boys would dog pile for the ball) and seeing them make plays now! Amazing!
 
Spring season is going to be crazy... Isaac and Parker will both be playing! Bring it on! 


How cute!

But that's more like it!

Daddy Coach giving the boys a pep talk!

Aaaaaand this is what Isaac does when he's done playing!

No comments: