Sunday, November 10, 2013

Birthday Celebration: #1

Friday night we had a bunch of boys over! This was the first year we did the "drop off" system... In other words, no parents! Although, those that came from far stayed. Anyway, it was cheaper because we didn't have as many big people to feed but, it was crazy (but not out of control) because there were less moms. I had forgotten about that minor detail. We had pepperoni pizza and green mutagen ooze juice! And because I didn't want to go straight from sugar to more sugar, I also provided fruits and veggies. You're welcome parents! The boys wore Ninja Turtle masks and made nunchucks! I'd say it was a success and they are slept hard that night!

I took down all my fall decoration JUST so I could put up TMNT!

Daddy and his boys!

Mommy and her boys!

Top left and going clockwise:
Carson, Gabriel and Austin, Brayden, and Nicholas!

Parker with Austin, Nicholas, and Gabriel. And AJ with a ninja mask on!

Koen and Daniel showing off one of my pinterest creations... Pepperoni pizza cookies!

No comments: