Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Nine Years

Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you...
 
 
...Where you go I will go...

 
...Where you stay I will stay...

 
...Your people will be my people and your God will be my God...
 
 
...Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried.
 
 
May the Lord deal with me, be it ever so severely, if even death separates you and me.
Ruth 1:16-17
 
 
 
Mr Shaun Tyler, I said these words to you nine years ago and they continue to ring true today! I would say that this means you're stuck with me but, you did say them back to me. I guess I'm stuck with you, too! And I wouldn't have it any other way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Congratulations!
You look amazing. You havent changed a bit. How do you stay so fit and healthy especially after having 3 kids. Do you have a fitness regime? Or eating tips? Any helpful advice or secrets? Thanks :) Maybe write a post about your tips.