Monday, December 10, 2012

MY College Roomie!

So I'd really love to blog the latest happenings (because it's been like three weeks). However, I'm one of those weirdos that can NOT blog without adding pictures and blogger is telling me that I've uploaded my max and if I want to put more on, then I have to buy more space. Me? Blogged too many pictures? Noooo..... ;) I'm totally confused and can't fix the problem so I have to wait til Shaun gets home on Wednesday. I think it has something to do with Picasa but, again, I'm not a computer person. SOOOOO, in the meantime, I won't express how annoyed, frustrated, mad, etc. I am... I'll just share this!
 
 I went back through my blogs and found this little gem in the draft's folder. How dare me to forget to post it! It was from last JANUARY when one of my favorite people, my college roommate, came for a visit! Nicole and I hit it off from the very beginning and have been close friends since then. We were roomies for three years (until she left me to get married. Cha!). We don't get to see each other much but, when we do, it feels like old times! Well, I guess our six kids kinda bring us back to reality! So many great memories with this sweet friend!
 
These pictures are from when we met up at CBU and walked around the campus with the kiddos! Again, so many wonderful memories! I loved college... We thought we were grown ups but we had no idea... Having kids is crazy!
 
 
Five month old Blake hiding under the blanket!

A picture by our dormroom window!

Typical guys! Already trying to peak in the girl's windows!

On the walk from the dorms to the apartments we found a dead lizard. And of course my boys are standing at a distance while Nichole's girls are poking it with a stick!

Picture in front of our apartment!

Our offspring!
(L to R: Charlie, Isaac and Blake, Parker, Hailey, and Aubrey)

No comments: