Sunday, May 1, 2011

Darth Vader

I was putting Parker to sleep, Shaun was going to the bathroom, and Isaac was supposed to be putting on his pajamas. Instead, we come back to find this and hear, in his best James Earl Jones voice, "Your powers are weak!" 

Motherhood is not going as I always dreamed it would. I thought I would be playing Ken and Barbie and putting their kids, Ken Jr and Skipper, to bed in the Barbie Dream House. However, my reality is Han Solo and Luke Skywalker (and Princess Leia if I'm lucky) blasting off in their spaceship and on their way to save a galaxy far, far away!

But I wouldn't have it any other way!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Erica!!! That picture is HILARIOUS!! Black mail pic for sure!! Oh he is going to LOVE this when he is older! haha So funny!

Ruth

Keri Sheckler said...

Oh my!

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh! That picture is amazing!!! hahaha!

Anonymous said...

My first guess was that is was Shaun.

Adriana said...

This picture threw me in for a loop! Not at all what I expected! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

I like whoever commented their first thought it was Shaun! haha Thanks for not sharing those on your blog! lol

Ruth