Sunday, January 31, 2010

A little bit of this and a little bit of that...

My favorite matching outfits so far!
I'm not sure if I should be proud or embarrassed of my chunky monkey!? HE'S HUGE!!! I guess it's just baby fat and he'll lose it someday just like Isaac did. I'm getting smaller so it's really just a transfer of weight!

This is Isaac's new trick... Jumping from the couch to daddy's back. This particular jump ended in tears (and a little bit of blood). He hit his mouth on Shaun's back! Ouch!

Parker James x 2? My good college friend, Mike, and his family came from Oregon to visit. They just had their third child in October and named him Parker James. We're now linked for life! Thanks for visiting!

My crazy Isaac... Always in character! Tonight he told me he doesn't have hands, he has bear claws!

My determined "I'm going to lift my head high" Parker. I love his baby blues!

More matchies! Isaac didn't want his picture taken with Parker so this was the best I could do. I cleaned out the closet under the stairs and made a clubhouse for Isaac. He wasn't accepting visitors at this time!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

travis and hayley said...

I love how chubby Parker is! be proud! Hudson got big fast too then he slowed down after month 4. There is nothing like little chubby babies.

Leslie said...

I love the jumping picture, especially since Shaun has no idea it's happening! Parker is a doll and I can't wait to do a matching cloth diaper shot with my two boys!

Marcella said...

I love the chunkiness!!