Thursday, January 14, 2010

All about Isaac

I can't believe how much I love this kid! He is absolutely hilarious!!! As I have blogged before, everything is about Buzz Lightyear and Woody right now. I put him to bed last night at 8 and at 9:30 I heard him say, "Come in star command. This is Buzz Lightyear. I come in peace!" Then, there was a few seconds of silence and then I heard, "To infinity and beyond!" I think he might have been talking in his sleep. Poor guy can't watch Toy Story anymore. They use the "S" words... My child will not be saying "shut up" and "stupid." It's so sad that children's movies have to add language! I need to watch Toy Story 2 and see if that one is safe. In the meantime we bought him a set of Buzz and Woody books. He actually told me to turn the TV off so we could read! Oh Isaac, you are my pride and joy!
He has this new thing with wearing his shirts around his waist. Drives me nuts! Can you tell he didn't want his picture taken?
He loves firefighter helmets but can't seem to figure out how to put them on the right way!
I take that back... This helmet is facing the correct way! I think this is Uncle Manny's hat!?!
I ran upstairs to get something the other day and when I got back to my boys, Parker was crying and Isaac had the binkie in his mouth. He told me that Parker didn't want it! Sure kid!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alicia said...

That cracks me up that he's reciting lines from Toy Story! ha

Ammah x 6 said...

I wouldn't let my kids say the "S" words either. When Brent and Shaun came home from school when they were 2nd grade and kindergarten and said "kids say the F word" I was shocked. Turns out the "F" word was fart!!!!!!