Thursday, September 24, 2009

The one and only Isaac...

The things this kid does and says right now is beyond priceless! His personality, his excitement, his laughter, his energy, his stubbornness, his curiosity, his piercing looks, his "I'm sorry hugs and kisses," his EVERYTHING amazes me! I honestly can't remember what life was like before him. I can't believe he's mine (well, Shaun's too) and that soon there is going to be another little boy that will be completely different than him, but that I will love and want to brag about just as much!
Tonight Parker had the hiccups so I had Isaac put his hand on my belly. Now, you have to understand that when Parker gets the hiccups, my entire belly shakes! These are not girlie, cute hiccups... They are rapid, severe ticks! Anyway, Isaac would laugh every time he felt one. Parker seems to move the most when Isaac is around.
Life is all fun and games when you're one! Why do we have to grow up?

A little blurry but worthy to be blogged!

Pretending to be asleep, with a fake snore and all!

Trying to hide between the pillows!

Ohhh, little boy! You melt my heart!

Giddy up!

The look says it all!

Thumbs up, mommy!

"When I grow up I want to be just like my daddy!"



Did I mention how much I love this kid!?!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shannon said...

How fun for Isaac to be having a little brother! It's like they are already best buds!