Tuesday, July 7, 2015

May '15

Warning: May is a little long! I think it was our fullest month this year so far! I'm sure I'm missing so much more, too! Oh how rich life is here in the Higgins' Home!
 
Oh how I love Bible Study Fellowship! We ended another great year the first week of May. So long till September! I've been in BSF since Isaac was 10 months and this was my first time repeating a study. I think it's safe to say I learned more this year in "The Life of Moses" than I did the first time around! The top pictures is of all the leadership and the bottom picture is about half the ladies in my small group!
 
Parker finished out a great season with this cool trophy at a minor league game!
 
 
 
San Diego with the Elliotts!
Best educational Sea World trip EVER!
 
We pet sharks and met penguins...

... Beluga whales were the highlight though! 

We rubbed their gummy-bear like bodies...

... and even got to feed and do tricks with them!

We continued the excitement with Emma turning eight, swimming at the pool, and Joe's Crab Shack! James and Shaun each ate 4,100 calorie meals!!!

Then we ventured to LEGOLAND! And for the record, this fire family beat the Elliott's cop family when put to a challenge!

Mother and Me Tea at Parker's school!
Parker wears glasses for style... I'd say it's working for him! He's one cool dude!
 
Isaac and Blake doing what they do best... Being crazy! They are two peas in a pod.
 
Shaun worked Mother's Day so that left me with boys and selfies!

We spent the afternoon with Nana and Ammah celebrating Mama's Day!
 
I made the boys go with me to see Cinderella. Of course they would only go if we invited our neighbor, Tiffany. Guess it justified seeing a girl movie!
 
My four girlfriends and I had been planning a guys night out for our men! We sent them on a scavenger hunt to find each other (in the pouring rain) and then gave them clues to get to dinner. Once at dinner they had three more clues to get them to their main event. Which was Extreme Midget Wrestling. To answer your questions: Yes, there is a such thing and no we didn't pay for it. We were given free tickets! Let's just say it was the experience of a life time that only needs to be experienced one time!!! LOL

Once we kicked out our men we met up at Tori's house... With all 16 (and counting) of our kids!
 
Isaac and I went on a school field trip and got to pan for gold. It was hard work!

For Memorial weekend we headed to Vegas to see the Huffmans and celebrate Charlie's 5th birthday! I have tons more pictures, but Nichole let me help decorate and I think I'm going to reuse it all for Blake's 4th birthday! Guess you have to check back in August!

These six kiddos are the best of buds! And I love that their mama and I are too!

With only weeks of school left, I got an email from Isaac's teacher that told me I needed to be at the next school's assembly! My mom happened to be in town so she tagged along. To Isaac's complete surprise he got a math award! Woohoo, smart little man! So proud of you!
(bottom left picture: really we all know it's the moms that deserve the awards)! 
 
This helped to boost this little guys confidence!

While my parents were here we visited UCR's Botanical Garden's!
 
 
Now for June!
Hold on to your hats! It gets pretty crazy....
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love to pull the boys undies down get on my knees and suck theircocks

Anonymous said...

i would prefer to be fuckingIsaac in the ass while i suck Blakescock, i get to suck my nephews he is 3