Friday, December 13, 2013

Glamis

I wasn't going to blog about Glamis but, I changed my mind... For two reasons!
 
1. Glamis is Shaun's dream spot so it's only fair to him that he remembers these special trips with his boys.
 
2. If Shaun gets to go on his dream vacations then it's only fair that he takes me on my dream vacations! Right?
 
Soooo, here's to Glamis and my crazy husband that could spend weeks out in the sand (that's not connected to an ocean)!

Here is part of our group. The Lopezes and Villarreals! All together there were 12 kids. Nine boys and three girls!

I enjoyed taking the boys out in the new rhino before...

... it broke down and Uncle Brent had to tow Shaun back to camp!
I tried encouraging Shaun and reminded him that he still had his dirt bike that he could ride.
He looked at me and said, "How would you feel if you went to Hawaii and the ocean was gone?"
I shot him a look that said, "That's an unfair comparison."
So he continued with, "And the palm trees and the good weather were gone too?"
I laughed and replied, "Well then you pretty much have Glamis so I guess I would be extremely depressed!"
HA!

If we were to steal Nevaeh, then we'd have twins!

Isaac riding with cousin Collin, Julie, and Payton!

Isaac borrowed Nevaeh's helmet! Isn't he pretty!?

It was FREEEEEEEEZING!!!

 Parker and Gabriel are always silly!
 
This was Isaac every single day!

No comments: