Thursday, October 17, 2013

Blake's Stats: 2 months late

This post is really just for me for future references. I realized I never blogged Blake's two year old stats. I'm doing it now though 'cause I know I'll want them later...
 
Height: 34 inches
(Just tall enough for most of the kiddie rides at LEGLAND but, 1/4 an inch shorter than his brothers at this age).
 
Weight: 28 pounds
(Isaac and Parker were 26 pounds at a year).
 
Boots, gloves, helmets, masks, sports, motors, and wheels... Just a few of his favorite things!

Put him on a dirt bike, motorcycle, or quad and he's the happiest kid in the world!

This kid drools like crazy! Hard to tell in the two smaller pictures but, it's there...

Right before his much needed hair cut last week!

And the handsome little Rock Star as we know him today! A very happy and healthy (except for most of September and well into October) two year old!

No comments: