Sunday, April 7, 2013

Out of Control

Out of control is the best way I know to describe Blake's hair. It is crazy curly and could be so cute. Just a little squirt of water and maybe some kind of spray and he'd be stylin' everyday. However, he screams when you touch it so it's just one big mess. From morning to night it's pointing north, south, east, and west... The poor kid looks so homely.
 
With all that being said, I absolutely love it! He rocks the sloppy fro and gets so much attention for it.
 
However, no matter how great his hair was, it was time for it to go! It needed to be cut! The chop came the same week he got his last i tooth so he went from toddler to big boy in a matter of seconds! Oh Blake, you are dreamy whether your hair is long or short. And teeth or no teeth... You're still a stud!  
 
  
The "brush your fingers through it" look!

The "I just woke up from nap" look!

The "I'm cute so say you like my hair or I'll shoot you" look!
 
The "hey ladies, can I call you sometime?" look!

The "I don't care what you think" look!

And, finally, what my little man looks like today!
 
 
And for those of you that wonder where Blake gets his hair (and good looks) from...
MEEEEE!

1 comment:

Keri Sheckler said...

Such a cutie no matter what hairstyle. And I can't believe your curls!