Saturday, March 2, 2013

My Wanderer


Blake is unlike his brothers in the fact that he isn't afraid to explore. If he sees an adventure, he will take off without thinking. He loves wide open spaces yet, has no problem veering off the path to see what kind of trouble he can get into. Outside is his passion and dirt is his favorite... He'll plop right down and dig right in.

He is a mama's boy but, he is also my biggest flirt. Ladies love the deep laugh and the missing teeth I guess!

All this makes me want to lock him up now. I can't imagine how much I'm going to worry about him when he's grown and calling me from different places all over the world! And how many girls will be calling our house?... We're going to need a second line! Until then, I'll just hug him and kiss him and squeeze him and stare at him and laugh at him and smother him with more kisses and then hug and squeeze him again and continue to love on him even more until I fall deeper and deeper in love with him!

His free spirit and sense of adventure excites me! I just pray that his daddy and I can learn how to directed it, instead of squashing it!

1 comment:

Marcella said...

Sounds a lot like our Nolan! I'm doing the same thing...just soaking him in now while he still lets me. :)