Monday, January 7, 2013

This guy...

Sooo, there's this guy... He's really cute!
 
Actually, he's dreamy!
 
A perfect match for me!
 
 I've noticed that he's been hanging around lately... I think it's safe to say I'm crushing on him!
 
And the great part is that I think he's interested in me too...
 
I've caught him watching me on more than one occasion!
 
I really want to talk to him but...
 
I just haven't had a chance.
 
Don't get me wrong, it's not that I'm shy or worried that he'll turn me down... I'm feeling pretty confident about this one!
 
It's just that...
 
Well...
 
These little people keep getting in my way!
 
Every time I try to spark up a conversation with this hottie, there's a small person at my side that needs something ASAP!
 
OR...
 
You wouldn't believe the volume these tiny humans posses...
 
Even if we were able to share a few words together, we would need microphones to do so.
 
By the time the mini trio is in bed, I'm just too tired!
 
I'm not going to give up though... He's totally worth it!
 
I'm a fighter!
 
SOON I'm going to overcome my odds and ask him out!
  
 
Sadly I couldn't find a picture of just him without the little people. However, it was fun stumbling across this one again!
 

No comments: