Saturday, August 25, 2012

Blake's Birthday Bash

 
I love celebrating my boys... Especially their 1st birthdays! There's something rewarding about making it through that first year! I've been planning Blake's first birthday for months but, I've never had to plan an indoor party due to the heat before. I was a little worried that not everyone would fit in our living room. Thankfully it ended up being a descent evening and many made their way outside. I guess I could have done more outside! Regardless, I think everyone had fun! From Rock Band, to colored hair, to presents, and cake... It was a blast! Thank you to everyone for coming and loving on my little rock star! 
 

Is this thing on!?

Baby blues

Oh I love him!

If you want to mess with Blake, you've gotta go through his bodyguards first!

Not gonna lie... I was likin' the tats!

Blake and his #1 fans!

Groupies
(most of them. I did miss some faces... Sorry)

Three for three! Non of my boys dug into their cake!

Decor

All from pinterest
(watermelon stars, oreo Mickeys, and cupcake microphones)

Family

Friends

More friends
 
And a HUGE thanks to Mummu and Iso for helping with the party prep! 
 

No comments: