Sunday, June 28, 2009

Big Bear

Shaun and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary on Friday. Man, time sure does fly! He called me from work Thursday night and told me that I needed to pack for an over-night-get-away and that we would leave when he got home in the morning. I was shocked we were going somewhere... I was satisfied just going to dinner and a movie! Every other year we celebrate big by going to Hawaii but this was our "non-Hawaii" year so we stayed semi local. After about 10 minutes of driving I figured out that we were going to the mountains. There's nothing like cool, smog free air, breath taking views, and the fresh smell of pine trees! We had a very relaxing time and were ready to go back as soon as we got home to our 100 degree weather!


Our hotel




Laying on mommy's lap and melting her heart with those smiles




Wrestling with daddy



Big Bear Lake



We spent most of our time at the water throwing rocks



Isaac has quite the arm!




A "fly" landed on some flowers.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I like that you took Isaac, its always hard to leave. J had his first overnight stay at his auntie Kim's and loved it! I missed him a ton, but it was such a relief knowing he was well cared for! Happy Anniversary!

travis and hayley said...

umm...you hid your belly in every picture. it is time for a belly pic.

glad you had fun on your anniversary!