Monday, June 3, 2013

A Perfect Day @ the Zoo

 
Ahhh! Blogs are backing up... I need to get going!
We spent the day at the zoo (a few weeks ago) with the Gradias family. Shaun went to high school with Ben and Krista and because of facebook/blogs/instagram, I've gotten to know them. Their oldest daughter, Madison, is a few days younger than Isaac and their other daughter, Malia, is two. Shaun hadn't seen them since high school and I had yet to meet them in person. We decided that that was absolutely crazy and planned a day to get together. I was a little nervous with how my boys would do with little girls but, it was perfect! Isaac, Parker, and Madison got along great and Malia and Blake just hopped along everywhere! It was relaxing because there is usually non-stop physical action when Isaac is with "boy" friends but, because he was with "girl" friends he had to be a little more reserved. Don't get me wrong... They did get silly and act like monkeys! However, they didn't lose control and take each other down like lions! It was greeeeaaaaat!

a close up...

My twin Isaac... And of course my sweet Parker and Blake!



These two monkeys hit it off!
Isaac is only six days older than Madison!

The snake exhibit was a highlight!  

Spider Malia is moving in on Blake the Fly!

this little guy climbed, showed his muscles, and climbed!

No comments: