Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Sparkly-Purple Unicorn, Fable

Because I (Isaac) am so secure in my manhood, I can share with you what Gramzie Higgins bought me today!

This morning daddy was doing work stuff and mommy was at Bible study, so Gramzie came over to play with me. I'll admit that I cry when she comes and that I don't want mommy to leave, but I'm just playing hard to get. I soon forget that my parents are gone and have a great time! Gramzie and I went for a two hour walk. She knows I love being outside. I got her to stop at the shopping center and shower me with gifts. It helps to be cute! Anyway, she told me that I could choose one beanie baby. Even though the whale and snake were pretty cool, I just had to have Fable, the sparkly, purple unicorn! I couldn't leave her there to get attacked by all the other animals... She needed me! Daddy wasn't a fan of Fable but maybe he's not as secure in his manhood! ;)

Thanks Gramzie for my unicorn and balloons. I can't wait to get that big Elmo pinata for my birthday that you promised me!

Why he had to hold an attachment from the vacuum beats me!

Look at my shirt grandpa! I'm sad I didn't get to see you when you came over to pick up gramzie, but I needed that nap!


B A L L O O N S !
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Isaac's Gramzie said...

We had SO much fun looking at EVERY beanie baby that was at the store. Isaac was very sure of what he wanted! Remind Shaun that he had baby dolls when he was growing up and as far as I know.......it didn't hurt him!